The Travesty of Artificial Intelligence
Mystified and vilified at the same time. That’s how I would currently describe “artificial intelligence,” one of the most feared, revered and hated buzzwords of the tech industry. I was reminded of this fact earlier this week, when I stumbled on an interesting Medium post by Mike Mallazzo. Titled “The BS-Industrial Complex of Phony A.I.,” the article shed light on how product vendors rebrand rudimentary technologies as artificial intelligence to cause hype and…bdtechtalks.com
See more about this here: The travesty of artificial intelligence
- There’s Nothing Wrong with How You Are Evolving – Lorie Ladd
- Fauci Awarded $61 Million for Barbaric Research Study that Sewed Aborted Baby Parts on Rats
- Update on the Ongoing Takedown (June 24, 2021)
- UK Gov’t Basically Saying It’s OK to Develop Human Robot Soldiers with the German Bundeswehr?
- Space Balloon Will Start Flying Passengers Into the Heavens in 2024