NASA Wants to Go Nuclear on the Moon and Mars for Astronaut Settlement
It might sound like science fiction, but scientists are preparing to build colonies on the moon and, eventually, Mars. With NASA planning its next human mission to the moon in 2024, researchers are looking for options to power settlements on the lunar surface. According to a new article in Chemical & Engineering News, the weekly newsmagazine of the American Chemical Society, nuclear fission reactors have emerged as top candidates to generate electricity in space.
- Recent News Update 2/24/2021 – Simon Parkes
- Nikola Tesla & His Inventions for Vibrational Medicine
- The Great Serpent Mound of Ohio, the Largest Earthen Effigy in the World
- US Navy Controls Inventions That Claim to Change “Fabric of Reality”
- Invading Antarctica: Secret South Pole Colony – Robert Sepehr